
Hello my dear friends,
Went to Dr. Nanci yesterday and came back with more encouraging words from her. Yes, my cancer cells did shrink a little more and the ones even on my liver is almost gone. Yes God has been answering all the prayers from all of you and hopefully by the time I get my last two chemo's I will be getting just maintenance with meds and no more chemo's. I guess, the chemo that I have been getting is pretty strong so 6 is all they usually recommend, because after that the good cells may not do so well.
I am so fortunate that our son Ron and June make it to all my appointments when I see the Dr. and listen and ask such intelligent question, which I wouldn't even think about. the are really up on medical terms and the insurance. they get right home and call different insurance for me to make sure all my meds will be covered. They say the insurance coverage is really getting tough to pay for certain meds now and so expensive. So far our hmo has been doing well for me since chemo's are so costly I have been fortunate that it has been doing fine for me.
Last night we took many pictures that I do hope I can print them, since we celebrated Don's birthday with the family to celebrate my good news and his birthday.
I will be having my next chemo on August 1st, and I thank all of you for your continued prayers as I know God is listening and hearing our prayers to continue healing. Thank you all so much for your encouraging cards, love and support. I will be out of my bubble soon. Love you all, dottie

1 comment:
Dottie,
I can tell by your update that you are seeing the "light" at the end of the tunnel for your chemo treatments. I will continue praying for the good results you are having with getting rid of those cancer cells! Hang in there. Can't wait till you're out of the bubble! I'm sending you big hugs.
Sandy
Post a Comment