
Hello Everyone,
This morning, tues. morn I feel a little better after 2 sessions of chemo the day after Mother's day. Monday the 12th was a 3 hour session of chemo and Tues. was a very long day. 11 in the morning till almost 6 that evening. I had such support throughout the whole day. Robbi and Juli was with me from morning and Kirk, Jackson and June came along about 12:20pm and they all had lunch together. In the meantime food was brought to me throughout the day to keep me fed, It was such a long day, Juli and Robbi went to take care of their families at about 4 pm and June stayed while ron came down after seeing his patients at 5:30. Than Don came after me at 6 and we were finally able to go home.
I keep praying about not feeling too badly, but I guess with all the side effects, the chemo is taking effect. Been really tired lately and nausea and diarreaha comes along with all the side effects. Even with meds it doesn't help sometime. This chemo affects so many things. You just don't feel like eating and for the past few days it has been somen and tofu, the same diet as my Jackson. He could eat a whole block of tofu by himself plus he likes somen also, so for the past few nights I eat with Jackson. Course he eats more than I can. Whenever he gets a popsicle I have one also, just to get fluid in me. I am coping with my discomfort and try to get up and do a little, but it is amazing how lazy you feel. Well to all my great prayer warriors and supportors of my condition I am praying that in the next few days by the 14th day after chemo they say I should feel better. In the meantime I do get hydrated at least 2 to 3 times a week just to make me feel better. In a couple of weeks I should be getting a ct scan to see how the chemo is doing. So please pray for good results of that test.
I also had an exciting week-end with Brittany coming over to get ready at grandma's house before she went to a prom. She said she will get ready here and mom will come down to take a few pictures. I was able to see her looking really cute and pretty getting ready for her big night. She looked so pretty with Mark in his handsome white suit with matching vest the same color as Brittany's dress. they looked so good. That was the hightlight of my evening. Thanks for the kids they keep things interesting for grandma. Will get in touch again soon. love you all dottie

2 comments:
G,
I'm glad you were feeling up to writing for your blog today. AND you were able to upload a picture. Wow :) Thanks for taking a few pictures for us that night. I'll see you this weekend.
Love ya,
Brit
I sure hop you feel better, and get well enough to be able to see others. One of my uncles went through chemotherapy back in early 1995: that was tough! Take Care Now
Ed Endo
Post a Comment