It has been a while since I connected with you and wanted to bring you up to date after my good news on my cancer cell shrinkage. I didn't have my 3rd chemo until June 2nd so the week end before I celebrated since it was Rilee 7th birthday on June 1st. Wanted to share some fun pictures with all of you. Rilee is our swimmer, but loves to sing and dance and she was performing in this neighborhood dance group put on by 2 teenage sisters, and practiced for 3months before the performance on June 1st. I have been pretty much a homebody for the last 3 months but for family affairs, the family lets me out to enjoy when I feel up to it. The musical program was presented in front of the garage with chairs all across the driveway. 2 carloads from family went to the musical and I had front and center sitting on top of Don's SUV sunroof. Had a super view.
Then we went Robbi's home to celebrate with a cake.
Today is the 15th day after my chemo and will be going though many days of my blah days. I know what may be expected so I just pray that God keep an eye on me and keep be as comfortable as I can bare. My 7-1/2 hour of chemo will be on June 23rd.
On July 20th I plan on seeing our little Rilee in the Annie performance at the Brea Performing cultural center so I so pray by that time I will be able to see her perform. She has so much fun I love watching her and this time she tried out for a part and will be Molly in the play. She was so excited.
Also on fathers day we were able to celebrate at Ron & Junes home and it was so wonderful with Jeff and Brittany home from dental school and UCLA for the summer. Jeff left for Argentina and Chile for 3 weeks and Brittany found a job for Summer as asst. basketball coach for her Alma Mater Tesoro. so they will be busy. With so many in the family besides Fathers day we were able to celebrate Juli and Kirk's birthdays.
Thank you for your unceasing prayers and support and I know that the Lord is always faithful and with me daily. much love dottie and family

1 comment:
I hope you're getting a kick or two out of reading the responses back to your postings. I sure hope you feel well enough to get out to see Rilee's event in Brea.
Take Care Now
Ed Endo
Post a Comment