To my dear family and friends,
I am so anxious to tell you about my ct scan I had on Monday the 15th of Sept. and Ron, June and Dad met with me and my oncologist Dr. Nanci on Tues. Sept 16th to listen what the Drs. had to say about my results from my scan.
I was praying that I will continue to hear positive results from my Dr. since that was my last chemo therapy
Yes!!Praise God. Many of my previous effusion is mildly deminished in size compared to the previous study and no new nodules are identified. One of the lesions on my upper left lobe measured 5.6 x 4.0 on my last scan in July and is now 2.9 x 2,7 cm. We were all excited to hear about the decease in size, since Ron has been researching the internet and heard about a different method through his Dr. friends and asked my Dr Nanci, what she thought of this method called intervention Radiology ( Radio frequency ablation) which I guess zaps the cancer if it measures 3.0 or less. So Ron immediately made an appointment with the specialist in this method and I see him on Tues. Sept 23rd already.
Now that the chemo's are finished for now I do hope my nausea and tired feeling slowly go away and I will feel like doing more 1st thing is get back to a little exercise slowy to try ot get my appetite back and put on some meat on my skinny bod.
We will continue to let you know if I am a good candidate for this thing called ablation and if I can that will be good. That is the latest for now and pray that all goes well. Thank you all for all you love and support, which gives me so much hope knowing God is listening to all your prayers.
Much love from me and my family,
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dottie,,,,
What a wonderful message from you..
Your wonderful wonderful attitute and faith have really been the force that has kept things so positive...and the unconditional love and support from your family....Oh it brings real joy and hope and faith to hear such great news..
Love Ruth
Yea Dottie! God is good and may wisdom overflow with each Dr that touches you xxoo C & Deb
Post a Comment