As for my treatments now the update is that I am already taking Tarceva, which seems to be working and I am getting a lot of blemishes on my face and body. I will have Zometa to strengthen my bone on Thurs. March 6th and also radiation on my femur bone to stop my cancer there will begin on March 10th. So far I feel okay and thanks to all of your prayers and cards and all I feel so much peace and comfort throughout all my doctors appointments and treatments. Our kids have been with us 24 7 and are so supportive . Will keep in touch later. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. Lv dottie
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Updating On My Condition
On Saturday night the 16th the kids were all down and they decided to do the cooking for mom since we just got back from Hawaii. Even ron made a sushi appetizer and robbi made some tonkatsu and broccoli beef and of course juli fixed a salad. what a feast we had.
As for my treatments now the update is that I am already taking Tarceva, which seems to be working and I am getting a lot of blemishes on my face and body. I will have Zometa to strengthen my bone on Thurs. March 6th and also radiation on my femur bone to stop my cancer there will begin on March 10th. So far I feel okay and thanks to all of your prayers and cards and all I feel so much peace and comfort throughout all my doctors appointments and treatments. Our kids have been with us 24 7 and are so supportive . Will keep in touch later. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. Lv dottie
As for my treatments now the update is that I am already taking Tarceva, which seems to be working and I am getting a lot of blemishes on my face and body. I will have Zometa to strengthen my bone on Thurs. March 6th and also radiation on my femur bone to stop my cancer there will begin on March 10th. So far I feel okay and thanks to all of your prayers and cards and all I feel so much peace and comfort throughout all my doctors appointments and treatments. Our kids have been with us 24 7 and are so supportive . Will keep in touch later. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. Lv dottie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Dottie... this is Erin Morinishi. I loved seeing the photo of your kids in the kitchen... what a great group. We also got to enjoy a taste of that dinner... it was delicious... I thought you bought it!!! I will write you a personal note this weekend but want you to know that you and all are in my thoughts and prayers. Our God is so awesome and I praise Him for the love and care He is and will give you throughtout all this. You are in His Loving Hands!
Mrs. Takai, I just got the news from Ron. You are so blessed with a loving family and your tremendous faith. We are praying for you.
pete
Hi Dottie,
Hope your appt was good today... I do know 1 thing "for sure".,., you
sure have been eating good and what
a "great" family you and Don have raised... With all that support and love, what more could you ask for. Been thinking about you daily and hope to see you soon. Always remember, you are in my prayers as well as a zillion others prayers.
love Ruth
P.S Really enjoyed lunch last week and I finally got to meet Julie.. Do you know I have heard about Julie for 25 years and have
never met her....!! You can certainly tell she is a Takai..
Post a Comment